Weird Accidents and Injuries Baseball
|1. Former pitcher Phil Niekro injured his hand while shaking too hard.
2. Wade Boggs hurt his back putting on cowboy boots.
3. George Brett broke his toe running from the kitchen to see Bill Buckner hit on television.
4. Rick Honeycutt injured his wrist in the dugout while flicking sunflower seeds.
5. Former Texas pitcher Nolan Ryan was bitten by a coyote.
6. Mark Smith injured his hand by placing it inside an air conditioner to check why it wasn't working.
7. Steve Sparks tried to tear a phone book in half and dislocated his shoulder.
8. Terry Harper, who was in the on-deck circle, waved a runner home and dislocated his shoulder.
9. Tom Glavine broke a rib while throwing up airline food.
10. Ryan Klesko pulled up a muscle picking up his lunch tray and had to miss a couple of games.
Strange Times Archive
Strange Times #10Strange Times #6
|Strange Times #1|